Our senior professionals were introduced to advanced technology back in the 1980’s when Doppler Satellite Systems, Inertial Gyro Navigation Systems, Infrared Measuring Devices and hand held programmable calculators were on the cutting edge of technology.
Today, Metron continues to incorporate innovative methods of information and data capture with tomorrow's advancements in technology. These include Navstar Satellite Systems, Robotic 1-man Total stations, Touch Screen hand held computers with Windows Operating System and Networked PC workstations.
Our field operations include recent advancements such as:
- Windows CE Touch-Screen Data Collectors
- Mobile phones with email/web-enabled communications
- Robotic – One Man Flex Total Station measuring systems
- RTK – GPS Navigation/Positioning Systems
- Hydrographic Survey Launch with GPS Positioning and Echo Sounder Integration
Our networked office operations include the most recent advancements of AutoCAD software, configured workstations and versatile printers and plotters. We also incorporate critical data backup security systems.
- Large format digital scanner, copier, printer – all server connected
- Large format color digital plotter
- Networked/Server based Microsoft Professional Office Suite
- AutoCAD/Land Development Desktop Civil 3D Suites
- High Speed Internet Networked Office